- Rampant ivy had covered the wall.
- Crime and lawlessness are rampant as never before in our history.
- The savage we had tamed was still rampant in him.
- The rampant spread of bourgeois liberalization may have grave consequences.
- She alleged that there was rampant drug use among the male members of the group.
- Piracy happens on the internet.
- They made the place a notorious centre of piracy.
- The profits of piracy had gone but the piratical instinct remained.
- The authorities have recently cracked down on software piracy.
- 1.to plagiarize; to lift; to purloin; to pirate; to crib 2.plagiarism; piracy